Sunday, September 7, 2008

Giant Deals

Giant Deals! I was very disappointed with Giant this evening....they only had about half of what I went for....:( But I made out GREAT with what I got. 2 Pictures due too forgetting a bag. All of the below was $10.11 OOP


9 Boxes of Hamburger Helper $10/10 Used 3 $1/3 Q's Printable Q's in coupons.com widget!
2 Boxes of Betty Crocker Potatoes $10/10 Printable Q's in coupons.com widget on side!
4 Pillsbury Grands $5/5 Q's Printable coupons.com widget!
1 Fiber-one Yogurt $1/1 Q printable in coupons.com widget!
4 Boxes Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta $1/1 Q's from SS (these were only $.25 each after Q)
1 Rice a ROni Nature's Way Q printable in coupons.com widget!
3 Green Giant Great Valley Steamers these were FREE after Q from SS
4 Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup Q's in SS
2 Uncle Ben's Ready eat rice. Q's from the mail!!
1 Dole Packaged Salad
1 Gillette after shave
TOTAL = $52.54
****************************************************************
I used all above mentioned Q's, Giant Doubled up to a dollar + 4- $1 Coupon Doubler from sales flyer + $7 OYNP Catalina from last week TOTAL OOP= $10.11 Plus I received a $5 OYNP Catalina!
You do the math.....that is a total savings of $42.55!
I love seeing the total then handing over the coupons and watching the total drop and drop and drop and drop until finally after a million coupons, I am paying less than 60% or more for my groceries!!!!

No comments: